Our system for schedules and room booking
TimeEdit - UC Absalon
There are more than one way to use TimeEdit. In this guide, you can find out how to view your schedule, subscribe to it and view it in your personal calendar, on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
How to find TimeEdit
To find TimeEdit click this link https://dk.timeedit.net/web/ucsj/db1/?en=t or log in to Fronter and click the link "Skema" on the frontpage. You do not need to log in just to view your schedule.
This is TimeEdit
1. Open "Personlige værktøjer" og ind English "Tools".
2. Choose "Skemaer og Timeedit"
Now choose "Skemaer og lokalebookning".
Type in your group name here
Example of how to find a group schedule
- In the search box type your group name
- In the search result choose your group(s)
- The group will now be shown in the right side under "my choices"
- Click "Vis skema" (show schedule)
If you wish, it is possible to choose more than one group and view it in the same schedule.
Schedule for ss2014sa
This is how the schedule looks. You can move forward and back.
Get your time table onto your mobile phone
The following two instructions (in Danish) describe step-by-step how to get your time table onto your phone (either integrated in an app like Google Calendar or as a shortcut on the phone).
Note: The following two links use Google Translate to transform the instructions from Danish to English. Please be aware of possible incorrect automatic translations!
- Integrate your time table with Google Calendar (Android mobile, Windows mobile, or iPhone)
- Insert your time table as a short cut on your phone