Absalon's digital learning platform (FRONTER)
All students and teachers at University College Absalon are using Fronter as their digital learning platform. When using Fronter, you will get access to material, information regarding your study period. Papers and other written material are also handed in in Fronter.
Go to net.pha.dk
Now to se Fronter's homepage. The first time you log into Fronter via net.pha.dk, you will see a page from Wayf - you will be asked for your consent, so that Wayf can send you directly to Fronter.
In the "Welcome letter" that you have recieved, you will see your emailaddress og adgangskode/access code that you will need when loging into Fronter.
Now choose "Professionshøjskolen Absalon" (or University College Absalon in English) as shown below:
How to change language in Fronter
First of all, you will need to change language in Fronter.
1. Go to "Dagens"
2. Change language here
1. When loggin into net.pha.dk, you will autamatically go to the homepage called "Today".
2. Here you find your Fronter teaching rooms.
3. Here you can see all the news that are published from your Fronter rooms.
4. Here you can see all the messages that are published from your Fronter rooms.
1. You can also see the homepage called "Velkommen til Absalon".
2. When choosing "Your name" (in the upper right hand corner) you can change settings as phone number etc.
3. In the left toolbar, you will be able to find further instructions for IT at Absalon.
About the menu "Tools"
When choosing "Tools" you will find links to library etc.
The "Tool" menu will soon be translated into english.
How you find your Fronter teaching rooms?
1. Besides "Today" you can also find your Fronter teaching rooms by going to "Tools"
2. Choose "Mine rum"/My rooms
Remember to "pin" the chosen tab so that the tab will remain open next time you logon to Fronter.
How to navigate in Fronter
You normally navigate in Fronter by using the arrows in your browser